Synopsis: Blue Box #86: Dan and Jonathan provide an update on what's happened in the year since Blue Box #85 and talk a bit about what's next
Welcome to Blue Box: The VoIP Security Podcast #86, a 19-minute podcast from Dan York and Jonathan Zar covering VoIP security news, comments and opinions.
You may also listen to this podcast right now:
- 00:20 - Intro to the show, contact information and how to provide comments. Welcome to all the new listeners - and to all those listeners who have been here for so long!
- Dan and Jonathan discuss what has happened in the past year and why there have not been new shows.
- Discussion of what some of the main issues in VoIP security have been over the past year.
- Mention that fugitive Edwin Pena was extradited back to the US and arraigned in New Jersey court last Friday
- Mention of the recent traffic on the VOIPSEC public mailing list
- Wrap-up of the show
- 19:38 - End of show
Comments, suggestions and feedback are welcome either as replies to this post or via e-mail to email@example.com. Audio comments sent as attached MP3 files are definitely welcome and will be played in future shows. You may also call the listener comment line at either +1-415-830-5439 or via SIP to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to leave a comment there.
Thank you for listening and please do let us know what you think of the show.